It is necessary to consult with the Technical Department of BI. J. Technologies, before performing the work.
Be sure to follow the relevant standards.
A. A stabilized sand foundation should be prepared with the required thickness.
B. The mortar will be composed of cement and sand in relation to 3 sand and cement-1 and will be in accordance with the required sand-gravel + cement. Can be used as well
In mortar for flooring + acrylic additive Me. J. 17 In the amount of 10% of the weight of the cement.
third. Apply a primer on the back of the tile - BG. 17 mixed with water in equal ratio and powdered mixture on cement and sand basis in relation to 1: 1.
1. Two such mixtures should be prepared
A. Primer mixture as specified in section C for a convenient juggling proximity to work.
B. Clay mixture as specified in section B for convenient proximity to application.
2. The ceramic will be clean without any sawing dust or dirt, so wipe the back of the ceramic with damp cloth or sponge.
3. Place the mortar in the desired thickness on the stabilized sand substrate.
4. Apply the primer mixture with a smooth malage on top of the tile.
5. Place the ceramic on wet clay and tighten.
6. A detailed design should be obtained by the architect / engineer / consultant stone regarding the size of the fugues, the type of filling, stitches and dummies.
7. You can tread on the surface after two days, full motion after 7 days.
Direct adhesion on cement substrate or improved cement cement in the polymer:
A. The adhesive should be made from an acrylic mixer. 17 is mixed with cement and sand in relation to 2 sand and 1 cement for convenient closeness to application.
B. The ceramic or marble tiles will be free from dust and dirt and dry. The infrastructure must be dry.
third. Apply glue:
The adhesive should be applied both on top of the substrate and on the tile with a jagged fork with teeth suitable for the thickness of the paste and to attach a wet instant to the wet while pressing and turning lightly on both sides to create a vacuum. A maximum of two tiles should be applied at a time (even when covering a wall).
Direct adhesives Especially on concrete floors, a layer of cement water (LAITANCE) is formed when smoothing the concrete. This layer is thin and weak and may cause adhesion and coating from the substrate. Therefore, it is recommended to wash the floor with acid or to perform a polishing to remove cement water.
The adhesive is suitable for a thin or thick adhesive layer; In the case of a thick or special adhesive, contact the Technical Department of BSI. J. Technologies for advice.